What is Remote Messages?
Remote Messages is a browser based front-end for the iOS Messages application.
Our goal is to replicate as much functionality from the native Messages app as we can in the web browser.
Where to get it
Priced at $3.99 Remote Messages 3.2 for iOS 9 is available through the BigBoss repo on Cydia.
Users of Remote Messages (for iOS 7 & 8) can upgrade for free. Earlier versions can upgrade for $1.99.
- SMS and iMessage support.
- File/media attachments (of any type).
- Camera roll access.
- Message searching.
- Full emoji set with text shortcuts.
- Typing notifications.
- Contact pictures.
- Custom theme support (Includes iOS 6 & 7 themes).
- Displays Wi-Fi, signal and battery status.
- Uses native Contacts database.
- Supports SSL and username/password authentication.
- Utilises WebSockets for perfect synchronisation with device.
- Runs as a background service with a small memory footprint.
- Supports all iOS 9 compatible devices (including ARM64).
- Built and optimised for Google Chrome, also supports Firefox, IE9+ and mobile browsers.
All money generated through sales goes directly towards the purchase of new iOS devices, allowing us to continue maintaining our software for the current generation of hardware.
Thank you to anyone who's purchased Remote Messages, we hope you enjoy using it!